buying cropped


You have seen the property of your dreams and after months and months of looking, this is the house you were meant to have NOW WHAT !

At SDA Conveyancing we strongly recommend that you do NOT sign any legal document until we have had the opportunity of going through the paperwork.

Sometimes that perfect property is NOT all it seems on paper…

At SDA Conveyancing, we welcome the opportunity of being in a position to provide you with our opinion on the form of Contractual documentation provided to you by the Vendor or its agent. We will advise you on the nature of the documentation submitted and will advise you if there are any matters of concern that we believe may pose a risk to your ultimate use and enjoyment of the property.

We will handle all aspects of the purchase transaction including:

  • Obtaining instructions from you;
  • Liaising with the selling agent;
  • Liaising with your Broker and lending institution (if applicable);
  • Monitor deposit payment;
  • Monitor progress of any special conditions relating to Contract (eg loan approval, building and pest inspection;
  • Peruse Section 27 Deposit Release Document (if required);
  • Complete searches with relevant government departments and authorities;
  • Seek advice to lodge Caveat and complete lodging (if instructed);

Auction or Private Sale

Provide detailed letter of advice in relation to Contract of Sale, Section 32 Vendor’s Statement, guidance with steps regarding measuring and inspecting your property and matters relating to settlement;

Drafting any nomination documentation (if required);

Drafting Transfer of Land document;

Considering your entitlement to any Government Stamp Duty Concessions (e.g First Home Owners Grant FHOG), Principal Place of Residence Concession (PPR) and Pensioner Concession;

Drafting any necessary government State Revenue Office Duties Concession Forms (as required and entitled to);

Advising in relation to relevant government fees payable on your purchase (Stamp Duty and Land Titles Office);

Preparing necessary VOI (Verification of Identity Forms)  (as required by new Government Legislation) for each transaction;

Provide guidance in relation to finance arrangements;

Prepare relevant Statement of Adjustments of rates and outgoings;

Arrange final settlement with all parties (including lender);

Provide confimation to Estate Agent once settled;

Stamp and lodge transfer documents (if no lender involved);

Providing relevant notification to Council, Water Authority, Owners Corporation and State Revenue Office of change in ownership of property;

Detailed settlement report to you including Statement of all monies paid and received;